Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

August 20

Happy Saturday!

Today
I've got eye candy
and prize winners!
Woot Woot!!

Girl Friday Nora got inky with
Mon Ami and Mon Ami Fleur.

I really love how she used the Tag Buddy die cut as her main panel
and dressed it up with those pretty Mon Ami flowers.
The sentiment from Mon Ami looks super hanging off the edge of the tag.

I think the little bit of thread looped behind the flowers
adds a nice textural touch and it looks really pretty!


So I like to give a prize to the one of the blog hop stops too.
Just one more fun reason to join in the fun!
This month's blog stop winner is:

Now for the 3 random comments.
#1 from Sue's blog:
Great card - love the moving tag!

#2 from Claire's blog:
Oh my--your card is a hoot!

#3 from Heather's blog:
mycraftysmell said...
Beautiful card and a great cause.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL colors! Love those flowers on the tag with the silver twine. Awesome!

Sue D said...

Beautiful! Congrats to all the other winners. I sent an email and thanks again for the reminder.

Heather North said...

I'm so glad I finally ordered my own Mon Ami. I feel a case coming on from Nora's lovely inspiration. Congratulations to all the winners!!!