Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Inlaid Diecut Snowflakes

Happy Thursday!

I made it to Phoenix! It's CHA time!!
There was about 5 inches of snow on the ground at home when I left, so I'm looking forward to 60 degree weather and sunshine.
Not gonna happen!
Its supposed to be rainy and windy for the next 3 days...booo!!!

That's winter for ya folks.
If the snow we had the other day was as pretty as Girl Friday Shona's card,
I wouldn't mind it so much ;)

Inlaid die cutting and washed color.
Love it!
This would be fun to do in lots of different colors for a fun set of cards to gift.

Just a little shipping update.
All orders placed the next couple of days will be shipped on Monday when I get back from CHA.
 Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Greta said...

Have fun, despite the weather, Michele! It's been an incredible winter here, but hopefully ending the drought. I think my order will probably come today as you shipped it the day I placed it--best customer service--thank you! Absolutely gorgeous card by Shona!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Craftychris said...

So beautiful! Enjoy CHA! xxx