Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Farewell Lydia

Happy Thursday!

Today is a sad day for us as we say farewell to Lydia. Her term has come to an end, and I'm wondering how the time passed so quickly without me noticing! It's true, time truly does fly when you're having fun. Let's take a look at some of my favorite creations she's done using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.








Lydia you are an absolute sweetheart. You're talented and kind, and I'm so honored you chose to spend the last several months with us sharing your awesome creations. I wish you the absolute best as you explore new opportunities and do hope you'll come back to visit!
Big tight squeezy hugs to you!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creations. We are all going to miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia is an amazing designer! I can always find something to case from her work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to see you go. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous creation Lydia! Thanks for the inspiration you provided here!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!