Translate

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Introducing Maureen Merritt!

Happy Saturday!

Today is an exciting day! A new Girl Friday is joining the Ink Squad!!
I have been a fan of this awesome lady for longer than I can even remember. I've been lucky enough to meet her in person and hang out with her too! She's funny and talented and an around really cool chick! My kind of people :) Let's get to know her!


Hi, I'm Maureen, a clean & simple stamper that is just thrilled to be joining the super talented CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ink Squad! I fell in love with stamping over 10 years ago and never turned back. Stamping is most definitely my passion, my therapy and my creative outlet. When I'm not stamping, you can find me in a high school classroom working as a one-to-one aide. In my free time I like to walk & hike (I'm a Fitbit fanatic), read and binge watch my favorite shows on Netflix. I can't wait to start sharing my creations with you!!

Maureen get inky with our new Full On Floral to create a fabulous set of embossed cards!
Look at all that gold embossed goodness! She added a glittery cut from Friend Fri-Die and little sentiment strips from Girlfriend. I think it looks dynamite! 

The hearts in 2 sizes from Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies add a little extra whimsy to this gorgeous card and add a nice balance with her sentiment strips.


Please join me in giving a warm welcome with big tight squeezie hugs to Maureen!

Awesome goodies used to make these beauties:


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats, Maureen!!
    GORGEOUS cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maureen!! I love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! A big congrats and hugs to Maureen, I love her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Maureen! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!