Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Calm and Loving meets Love Notes

Happy Wednesday!

I'll bet you're wondering where the heck we've been! We took an unexpected break. There was so much going on in the lives of my team that it just seemed like the right thing to do to say let's just breathe and take a few days off. So we did.
We have recharged our batteries and are ready to start delighting you again!

Today Nora is here with a really cute card. She got inky with Calm and Loving and Love Notes to create this sweet creation.


Gold embossing absolutely makes this card! I love that she embossed the gold on white, black and a fun color.  
Here's what Nora said about this card...
Wanted to use the "Calm and Loving" set that I just received from you. I need a pick me up so I decided to use gold and then accented it with the bright orange. I know it is a different way to use the music but I thought it was fun. I love to find ways to use the stamps in different ways then expected!!



I think the addition of the little Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies hearts is perfection!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!