Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Flurry

In just about a week it will be on!
Turkey comas and Black Friday specials! UG! I'm not a fan of Black Friday but I do have something pretty awesome up my sleeve for the Thanksgiving-Black Friday-Small Business Saturday-Cyber Monday weekend. Wow, that's a whole lotta shopping opportunities!

Stay tuned for details, and be sure to sign up on the sidebar for our newsletter so you can be one of the very first to get the news!

Vicki is here today with a shimmery card using Flurry Fri-Dies.


Those big chunky flakes can really add a lot of fun to a card. I like that they are sparkly and the bit of gold in the center makes the Sleighride sentiment pop!


Have you started your Christmas or Hanukkah cards yet? 



2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!