Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2017

FREE Stamp Set!!







Happy Thanksgiving!!  I am very excited about cooking my turkey and fixings today! There will be cranberry sauce, mashed tatos, delicious gravy, sweet potatos, my grandmother's special cucumbers and pie...lots and lots of pie. And all of that is after we stuff ourselves on hors d'oeuvres. At my house, if you're not stuffed before dinner, I have not made enough food! Oh yes, there will absolutely be a food coma happening here today!
I am not a fan of Black Friday but I am a big fan of giving. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I created a beautiful stamp set that I will be giving away this weekend to qualified purchases. I designed "Merry", a special 3 x 4 stamp set that I think you'll really enjoy! It will be available for purchase later next week (if there are any left), but for this weekend only, you can get it absolutely FREE when your order totals $45 or more, while supplies last.
That is after any discount codes you may have, and including your shipping. I know! No one every includes shipping in the qualifying total! I did, cuz that's just how I roll.
I've got a HUGE sale going on for this Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday weekend, so gather up some of your must haves at a sweet price,  and make sure your grand total is at least $45 and I'll happily pack a little "Merry" into your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!