Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Positive and Negative Funky Flakes Fri-Dies

Die cuts.
Do you like positive or negative die cuts?
Can't decide? How about a combination of the two?
Lisa used our Funky Flakes Fri-Dies...positive and negative to create a stunning card!



"I just LOVE the Fri-die snowflake sets and I couldn't wait to put them all to use! For this card I've used the Funky Flakes Fri-die set to diecut the background. I then layered the cuts over the negative in an offset pattern with a blue shimmer cardstock behind all of it. For my sentiment I heat embossed this one from the Snow Sayings Stamp set with Silver embossing powder and stapled it onto my cardbase with a strip of silver shimmer cardstock. As a finishing touch I added some silver confetti sequins."




Ok, that is just awesome!!






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic inspiration. I have several dies but they cut intricate snow flakes and leave an outline only on my white card top. (I love when I can peak through the die cut to a colorful background.) Your idea is brilliant - cut then use what you cut to offset attach over the top!!!! Why didn't I think of this?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!