Translate

Friday, November 10, 2017

Surprise Release!!!

I have such a great surprise for you today!
Do you remember when I introduced you to Tutu?
and you fell in love?
And then you started emailing me asking, begging, pleading..."make the fussy cutting stop! We want dies for this set!"
Remember that?
Well...

I sat down to design the dies and while I was doing it I had this idea...what if there was another stamp set to go with these dies? What if there was a ballerina with a snowflake covered tutu...like from the Nutcracker?
And then it happened...y mind started swirling on the Sugar Plum Fairy theme and a new set was born!
One of the quickest sets I've ever designed happened...you're welcome *grin*

So without further ado...your special surprise today is that 
Ballerina Fri-Dies are here! And they are available in the store right NOW!!


But wait there's more! Sugar Plum Fairy also makes its debut today, and it too is available NOW!


While you're doing your happy dance, let me delight you with the wonderful creations from the Ink Squad!

From Kimberly


From Vicki



From Jeanne

from Kelly


from Lisa



from Nora


from Shona


from Maureen

I had so much fun creating these 2 new sets, and I hope you are loving them too!
They really are in the store right NOW so you don't have to wait! Hurray!!
Head on over to the store now to make them yours :)





7 comments:

  1. Love the Sugar Plum Fairy set! Delightful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new snowflake tutu set, awesome for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have another
    stamp set and dies to
    match! Looks wonderful.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and awesome stamps! Love the new ones - adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute set ! All the examples cards are awesome !!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!